Ready To Cut CNC Art

Hurricane Harvey

SignTorch

Artist
a link to pictures from my hometown of Vidor, TX - we got over 50 inches of rain in 2 days - then the flood water came - we are blocked in but not flooded - road accesss, internet access and services are limited or non-existant - neighboring cities and the whole region is devastated with water everywhere

https://www.facebook.com/brooke.huelsman.5/videos/362165180880130/

this picture is the top if IH-10 East of Beaumont, TX, just Northwest of here

9-4-2017 11-23-25 AM.jpg

That's a highway? Scary. I hope you are well, have food in stock, and are holding up well until the rain waters go down. Wishing you the best!

when it comes to food, my neighbors more than made up for all my shortcomings - 4 different people showed up today with little things to help take care of mom

there's so many heroes and heartbreaks all around me - I was so worried, and everything turned out so ok

as of this afternoon the water is down enough to get out but Vidor lost electricity for 7 to 10 more days - some places are still flooded - lots of major recovery efforts are just taking off and it's incredible to see all that's going on

and now there's hurricane Irma - that's going to make this a really bad year for hurricanes ... maybe the worst two consecutive hurricanes ever....

well I got broadband internet back - I may have lost track of some email inquiries - still in a disaster zone so bear with me

the military just brought us some food - it's humbling to be ok and not be ok at the same time - my mom is disabled and can't hear good - taking care of her and staying with her and getting her to eat is the hardest thing - Sept 1 was 1 year now -

now I just need to find some bread and I'd give anything for some eggs (and bacon)

food-drop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom