Ready To Cut CNC Art

Unforgotten Heroes

RusticOak

Hello!!

Customer wants to use the attached tattered flag svg file. The other file is his logo. He wants the wording put on the new flag and the 3 colored stripes. Depending on how you do the wording this could be 4-6 layers. :bored: Flag needs to be 24" and vertical just like his logo. Not sure of the font name but he wants it close and maybe some detail IF possible. Thank you!!

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
ok - text detail options in/around the text is limited at the size on the left - which I assume is the intended text size/location - if the text is 24" wide like on the right it would allow some sharper detail(s) but not really much more detail - can't do halftone shading like that inside the text in that size range - will do a draft for approval on the text location - my instinct is to place it lower on the new flag compared to the old

let me know if you want it bigger like on the right because that has a huge effect on drawing detail(s)

I don't think it will be 4 or 6 layers unless you want the text to be elevated onto extra layers over top of the flag layers - but never quite sure how the layers will be exactly until I get it laid out - let me know if you do want extra-elevated text

I am deleting the flag SVG file from your post so that it isn't shared

2024-03-06_13-30-37.jpg

He wants the bigger wording. I don't think the inside details would look very good cut out. What do you think? Can we get the outline effect? I was thinking they would have to be a different layer so the color stripes don't show thru the text. Guess the red and blue could be 2 pieces. You're the expert! Do it however you think it needs to be done. :smug:

file sent in message... - 3 layers - layer 2 colored parts have glue/tape tabs for attachment and holes for powder coating - layer 1 (back/black) has a hole for powder coating (visible from back when assembled) - size of cut file is 57.5" x 33" - finished size is 24" x 24"

unforgotten_heroes6792-.jpg
unforgotten_heroes6793-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom