Ready To Cut CNC Art

moving program to another computer

Epink

I purchased the Signtorch clipart program for my husband and it downloaded it to my Mac. I need to get it transferred over to his PC so that he can use it with his plasma cutter. How do I do this?

simplest way to explain would be to login with the pc and download it again - if the download link is expired I can reset it

Wonderful! I will try that. I thought I would have to purchase it again to load it onto his computer. Thank you so much!

Okay - downloaded the program to my husband's PC - thank you! However, he is unable to open .dxf files, which is what he needs to use for his TorchMate program. Is there any way you could send us the CD? Or perhaps tell us what the problem is so that he can use the program? Again, thank you for your help.

the .zip file contains multiple files compressed into one - typically you have to unzip the .zip file to work with the individual files

google "unzip a zip file" for tons of instructions and examples

you can get a new or replacement CD from the following link

http://www.signtorch.com/store/extra-cd

Thank you so much for all of your help. Sorry we are having so much trouble with this. I'm not much of a computer whiz (which I'm sure you figured out). Back to one of your previous messages - you said if the download link is expired you can reset it - are you still able to do that for us?

the download is not yet expired - it lasts for 30 days or 10 downloads - it still has 2 downloads available

When I go to my account and click on View, I am not getting the Download option like I did before.

ah - I was looking at the wrong email, wrong order and wrong account - now it should be reset

sorry for all the trouble - my email got backed up pretty deep and everything's a blur

"Pretty deep" as in "flood"? Didn't the SignTorch website say the hurricane was causing problems? I can only imagine it took its toll on the e-mail, as well. And it's no trouble - I appreciate all of your help. Thank you.

no - we didn't get flooded - it flooded all around us - I just meant I got flooded with email and was not able to send email out

I knew you meant flooded with e-mail - just thought it was a play on words, given the circumstances in that area. Glad it was only your e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom