Ready To Cut CNC Art

Artistic lizard house number

grahamnb

Very new to this, I drew this for my daughters new house
ghecko6558.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
The File Sharing Guide was not being displayed so I have corrected that and this post to comply with the rules.

I added a preview image and made it ready to cut. The lizard tail and squiggly decoration tapered down to around .02" wide which is too thin to be ready to cut. Normally I'm not at liberty to co-author files. Even though the rules were not displayed it is my prerogative to maintain them.

So I made the tail and decoration a little wider.

ghecko6559.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
that's awesome! - you did good, for a youngster, you're off to a good start and you almost aced it, if you had included a preview image, which is not your fault that you didn't, then it would've been plenty good enough, and I only "corrected" it because I had to open it to make a preview image, and I liked it so much, I didn't intend to work on it or change it, I don't usually do that, I hope you don't mind,

no not at all, you showed me what a few small changes can do to improve a drawing. I like it even better now. Would it be possible to do a post showing how to make a preview image, I've not done one before.

Would it be possible to do a post showing how to make a preview image
yes - are you using windows? - what drawing software do you use? what other drawing and image software do you have?

usually drawing software has ways to save or export an image of one sort or another - or ways to open vector graphics and save images - or you can take a screenshot to create an image

it depends on what software you have to recommend the best strategy - windows comes with image and screenshot tools but that's not usually the "best" strategy

Back
Top Bottom