Ready To Cut CNC Art

Kids Faces

MayerFab

hi Im really new to this we have a cnc plasma cutter we use torchmate CAD before cutting but I cant seem to figure out how in the world i get a download to turn into a dxf so I can cut it. I really want this pic of my kids faces done but I am also looking for info on how to do it and I really need a Elsa ( from frozen if you don't have a daughter lol) face dxf ready to cut my daughter is driving me crazy for one and there is not one online anywhere that I have found that I can buy please help with these please please please thank you to anyone who responds

kids.jpg

I cant believe I forgot to write back to you about this one I totally love it and so dose all of my family I have cut 3 so far they are just amazing I cant wait to learn more about the programing side of this stuff and be able to do some of the amazing things you do on here. Your work is awesome I just love it thanks again
By any chance do you know of any classes that teaches this like on line or what it would be called in a school I watch a lot of youtube but I would love to have one on one or hands on teaching so I can ask questions as I go

Back
Top Bottom