Ready To Cut CNC Art

dog portrait

Yoodles

Hi,
can we please have one of the other jack russell's you have done for us (image on the right) but with the face of the other jack russell in the other pictures.
if possible can we have one with the mouth open and one with it closed.
Cheers :)

IMG_20230702_184927.jpg
IMG_20230702_184929.jpg
dog_portrait5088.png

that's tricky - image 1 might work for one - image 2 might work for one or both - image 2 face is less than 200 pixels - there is some difference in the poses and angles - putting different faces on a different body is more tedious than just drawing a photo - and planning or knowing how a given image will turn out ahead of time is not my forte -

so I'm inclined to say $50 - probably not sooner than up to 4 business days - tomorrow is a holiday - and I don't see any reason to think it won't work - I'm just slightly less sure on this one - because its different - and combing things and changing things is not as easy as just drawing a photo for me

will that work?

I can go back to the client and see if they have a higher res image in a better pose if you like?

its up to you - its just that changing things around like that is different and less straightforward - and that 2nd image is really zoomed out

discussed it with the client, they're happy to pay the extra,
I have uploaded a higher res image of the second picture, they didn't have a high res of the first one.
so to recap -
head similar look to the first picture with the body being the same as the other jack russell file, high res image below is to show the dog's features.

20181215_143510.jpg

ahh sorry, i didn't even check that. if thats the case its as good as i can get out of them.
have just paid, thanks for the help

I messaged the files to you

that was harder than I thought - that body was smaller and smoother than usual - first attempt face detail didn't match body so included one on a different body - will have to avoid mix and match projects like that in the future

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • dog_portrait5327.jpg
    147 KB
  • dog_portrait5327a.jpg
    101.2 KB
  • dog_portrait5327b.jpg
    94.3 KB
  • dog_portrait5329.jpg
    105 KB
  • dog_portrait5329a.jpg
    95.8 KB
  • dog_portrait5329b.jpg
    88.8 KB