Ready To Cut CNC Art

Convert photo to .TAP file for General CNC

Storm Sinyard

registered
Hi everyone,
I just joined this site because I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just started using my school's CNC which is a General CNC Junior model, and it uses .TAP files. I can't seem to find free .TAP project files anywhere on the internet. I can find other formats like .DXF but no .TAP. So I started to look for a free file converter but can't find one. Now I want to take photos that I have (Mainly photos of cars that I took) and convert them to be cut by my school's CNC. If anybody knows, can you please tell me where to get free .TAP project files, how to convert files, and how to turn photos into a .TAP file for my school's CNC to cut. I'm also going to attach a few photos that I want to convert if anyone can convert them into a .TAP file for me so I can try it on my school's CNC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Storm

IMG_0102-png.jpg

Hey Storm, You can download this software for free Estlcam V10 put the DFX or SVG file in and create your own tap codes. I just got my CNC last week a newbie as well. I am producing some art now.Just put the files in convert and input the tooling. Its so easy. Cad software is a bumper I hate it. Good luck John

Back
Top Bottom