Ready To Cut CNC Art

Oak Tree and Jaguars

Marciekea

registered
Hi Gary, I would like the two jaguars laying under the oak tree. I need the jaguar faces to be large enough to get the detail and the oak tree doesn't have to be the entire tree if it makes it look weird. I know you are an artist so I will leave that to you. It needs to be about 5ft wide by 3 ft. tall (- ish) what ever works best. It can be oval or rectangular and we would like Home of the (all caps or upper lower case - what ever looks better) on the top of the sign and Jaguars on the bottom. Also Est. 1958 somewhere on the sign. This is for a school and the school logo is a Jaguar and the district logo is an oak tree so we are incorporating both in the same design. If you need to ask questions or get additional information feel free to call me 951-834-2898. Thank you Marcie

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • Oak Tree and Jaguar Images Final.pdf
    1.4 MB
I messaged the files - thanks
jaguars5533aa.jpg

I need the jaguars to both be under the tree I like them from the picture together like a mom and cub since it’s a school. The tree can be bigger (I have the wall space) or just be part of the tree but I would like them to be proportional to the tree. Feel free to call me if it helps. 951-834-2898. I’ll send a picture of the wall for reference. I sent a picture of what I was thinking (my drawing is terrible) but the tree would have to be bigger to make the jaguars look proportional. I love the font you used for the lettering.

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • IMG_5123.jpeg
    311.8 KB
  • IMG_5122.jpeg
    147.9 KB
The jaguars are 14" and 8" tall - detail is extra tight - only way to keep the face detail and be less tight would be to scale the jaguars downward to make the faces larger as if they're peering over the text - if the jaguars are under the tree and perspective proportionally correct then the jaguars would be a couple inches tall and there could be no face detail - so not sure how to balance all the requirements
jaguar5534a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom