Ready To Cut CNC Art

cdbrixx

registered
I have a 2003 CNC program. I imported the DXF files for the walking moose & bear but my program does not see any code. Any ideas?

uuuuuuhhhhmmm.... I have a walkman from 1990 when I put in the big hits remix with ZZ Top it sounds like Aerosmith...

any ideas?

if the DXF was imported from Mexico the code might be in the gas tank or fender wells specifically so that it can't be seen

or maybe the moose and deer kept right on walking and are no longer in the scene

the question is abstract... without details a definitive answer is not possible....

please specify exactly what software and exactly which image causes exactly what problem, possibly compared to any different image (especially from the same source) that does not cause problems.

it sounds like the DXF format variant is not compatible with the DXF reader, if so the solution would be to use different software to reformat the DXF to a variant that should be compatible with the software in question.....

DXF files can contain 4 or 5 complex entity types, and most CNC software simply does not recognize them all correctly, so it's usually a matter of figuring out which DXF entities do work and how to convert incompatible DXFs into a different format that will work.

or, in many cases, it's best not to use DXF, if the software supports any other available vector format then that probably works better than DXF

It can happen if the dxf is save as 2005 or 2007 autocad format, as ur cnc is 2003..

Back
Top Bottom