Ready To Cut CNC Art

Fire pits designs and sizeing

So im trying to make these fire pits that seem quite popular. My first attempt seems okay for measurments and how much i bent them to fit all 4 sides together and weld. but is there some sort of formula or easier way to make all different sizes of these pits without all the guesswork? Also if anybody has any other designs or ideas of fire pits there willing to share im all ears!! Thanks any ideas would be greatly appreciated:worship:

image.jpg

FIRE PIT.JPG
These are some variations of a knockdown (no welding) fire pit DXF files. Also I made up 3 variations of the side plates, one with plain slots, one with bears, one with moose. It was designed for 1/4 inch thick material but it should work for thinner stock also. The "large is 37" and the "small is 31" across. You will need 1 bottom plate, 4 side plates and 4 supports. If there are any problems please let me know. Enjoy
Mike

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • LARGE fire pit.zip
    154.3 KB
  • Small fire pit.zip
    148.8 KB
use the one size dxf and use the cnc software to scale up or down mt plasma cutting softwere lets me scale before it loads it up for cutting

I use corel draw x5 ,sheetcam, and mach3 on my table and I am unsure if I can do that or know how to do that sort of thing . I do all my sizeing in the corel program convert to dxf send to sheetcam for cut profile then send to mach3 and cut .

Mike, that is a fantastic design, so simple and easy to customize if you get the custom bug. I always do. Thanks for posting it.
I've had so many idea in the past for Rings, but this takes the cake for simplicity... I'm going to make this a winter project. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom