Ready To Cut CNC Art

Radiator Cover Grill with Thanos on it

Hello! My customer is looking for a specific motorcycle radiator cover grill that will be customized with a Thanos design on it. I do not have the exact dimensions of everything yet (he's will be bringing me the current cover to measure soon). I would like a similar design as this skeleton grill but with the provided Thanos instead of the skeleton. Is this possible to do? I also can get the SVG to the Thanos if that helps with the price.
Thank you,
-Claudia

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 3.24.23 PM.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
I hadn't seen this when we spoke on messenger - I prefer to operate here if that's ok with you - this works better than messenger and email and its easier to have all correspondence in one place - just let me know when you get the dimensions

hello! i finally got the dimensions. i guess we are going to forget the tabs becuase he's just going to put it on his existing cover. So all we are looking at is a 12"x7" that looks like the skull (with the slots in them) but the Thanos image I sent. Let me know how you would like me to pay and I'll do it right away.

thanos5215= is what size it should be - thanos5216= has .05" kerf clearance - thanos5217= barely has .045" kerf clearance

will send the files via private convo

thanos5215=.jpgthanos5216=.jpgthanos5217=.jpg

the grill in the photo wasn't cut with plasma - you can see the very narrow cuts around the teeth have very sharp inside corners - its either stamped or was cut with a very fine cutting laser, or wire edm, or something sharper than plasma....

2023-05-03_21-41-43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom