Farm Machinery - Need Laser and Plasma Conversion

Discussion in 'CNC Art Requests' started by dejinc72, 8/4/22.

1. dejinc72

dejinc72 registered

Asked to create a metal sign that has the layout of the 3 pieces of equipment as in JPG1.
    I need as many details as I can of the farm machinery. Please make them the size you need to get the details, windows, tire tread, lights, etc. I can modify/scale/delete as I need to to fit the sign I am making.

The other two pictures are just closer views so that you may be better be able to get details. The combines I believe are the same except for the one unloading and the one with a full load. The aspect for the tractor and grain cart are not the same as the full frontal view I need, but was hoping may supply some of the details.

I understand that this is more like 3 projects with three separate items, so please charge accordingly.

I cut both laser and plasma -- this sign will likely be plasma cut, but prefer both if possible. If not possible, please design laser and I will modify as needed.

Questions, please let me know.
    combine1. IMG_7006. IMG_7142.

2. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    I like to know - what is the target size range?

will it be just 3 vehicles connected or a scene in a rectangle with horizon and foreground?

3. dejinc72

dejinc72 registered

The overall sign is going to be approx 4 foot. I am anticipating theCh or the piece will be aroundn16 inches or so. They will be laid out like the 3 in the photo. Two front and one to back. With other foreground background info name etc. I was told at that size it was hard to get the detail in the photo. I would Ike as much detail as you can as I likely will reuse these in other projects as well that might allow me to make them bigger. I can modify them as I need for this one. Thanks. Phone is 701 220 6926 if you have other questions. Dawn

4. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    am I understanding correctly - 3 separate vehicles about 16" wide?

5. dejinc72

dejinc72 registered

Hi Sorry for the delay. I realized today that I inadvertently replied to the email instead of the thread
    Yes -- lets do them in three separate pieces -- combine, combine, tractor with grain cart. I will attach the auger to the grain cart when I design. That gives me a little more leeway. The final look I'm trying to achieve is the first photo with the three pieces.. so the one combine I will scale back a little to make it look distant. You can make them all about 18" wide.. I can adjust as needed. If you need to make them bigger to get the details, I'm ok with that too. I've done reductions before from about 30 to 18.. just takes a little maneuvering. I am just not patient enough to draw them from photos :) Dawn