Ready To Cut CNC Art

Requests - Read This First

admin

administrator
Fast - Simple - Affordable - Best - Hand Drawn DXF SVG for CNC

delivery
time is usually 2 to 4 business days after payment

I specialize in freehand drawing and challenging jobs based on hard to convert source images.

Read following posts for instructions and more information.

To Post a New Request

Click and type in the text input field at the top of the page and it will expand to a post input form.

Then click on More-Options to expand further to enter detailed request specs in custom fields.

new_request.jpg

At the moment I am implementing and testing a new inline payment form, so I may reply with a link to the regular payment page.

I will reply with any questions and or an inline payment form that looks kind of like this
it is a secure transaction, window and connection generated and managed by paypal
I do not have access or control over the form inputs, operations, information, or results
I just get a payment notification when the transaction is complete

Once you pay, payment indicates agreement, so I will start the job.

paypal_inline.png

request one design at a time with clear accurate title. Do not use title like "help" or "need cut paths" or "can this be done"

combine multiple designs in one post if they fit together or have some common set of dimensions or direct connection to one another - do not create multiple posts that repeat or reference one another

upload your image(s) and specify the desired size range plus other relevant info

if not for plasma cutting please specify what cutting platform you will be using

after submitting your request, you will get a notice when I respond

vector files will be exchanged by private conversation

images of results are usually displayed publicly

SignTorch files are subject to SignTorch Terms and Conditions

Private Requests

Click the Private Request forum link at the top of the CNC Art Requests forum.

To create a private request that is not visible to other members.

Private requests costs more due to lack of publicity.

Back
Top Bottom